To build websites that exceed our clients’ expectations and to offer excellent support for those websites after they’ve been completed.
Founded in 2013 by former video game industry veteran and computer graphics designer, Nicholas Steven Jacob, NSJ Design is a boutique website design and development agency gently nestled in the sunny little town of Woodland Hills, CA. We specialize in making great looking websites using solid development practices honed over years of experience. Our typical customer is a small or medium-sized business that is looking to modernize their website as part of a larger strategy to increase their online presence.
Our website projects range from e-commerce sites to landing pages and we service a broad range of industries from real estate to wineries. We are WordPress specialists and use this content management system on most of our website projects. Our mission is to build websites that exceed our clients’ expectations and to offer excellent support for those websites after they’ve been completed. NSJ Design - Great Design, Great Development, Great Websites!
- Amazing looking websites. Just check out our portfolio to see a few of our most recent samples. We can do this for your company!
- Great Maintenance Plans! We offer tiered levels of service with everything from basic support to Marketing Solutions. Other agencies talk about how they care about their clients, but we prove it by offering our support over the long haul.
- Customers love us. Read the testimonials from some of the businesses we're working with. We're not writing this stuff!
- Different options for different budgets. For example, we offer two types of workflows for your website project, Template Customization (less expensive) or From Scratch (more expensive). In addition, our Maintenance Plans also have a Value Plan and a more economical Basic Plan.
- Marketing Solutions. We now offer Marketing Solutions via our maintenance plan known as the "Pro Plan" for our clients who need to drive traffic to their websites.
Nick started his professional career as a computer graphics designer in the video game industry. Eventually, he transitioned into the business side of the industry where he represented multiple design studios and negotiated contracts on their behalf.
Over time, Nick fell in love with web development and decided to leave the video game industry to embark on a new career. As the founder of NSJ Design, Nick and his team have built and maintained hundreds of websites for many happy customers. When he's not working, Nick enjoys...Nick is always working.