We offer three different maintenance plans to suit our clients' various needs and budgets. Our economical Basic Plan contains the critical features that form the foundation of all our maintenance plan packages. These features includes basic security, regular backups, customer support and monthly reporting. This is an excellent plan for smaller businesses that need a little extra help without a big price tag. Here are the features:
- Daily backups to a secure, offsite server (Amazon S3)
- Daily malware scanning for potential threats
- Weekly software updates (plugins/themes/WordPress)
- Weekly performance checks to give you detailed insights into how your website is performing
- Up to 1 development hour for light tasks and small fixes (2 business day turnaround)
- Up to 1 hour of email support
- Monthly maintenance reports provide detailed metrics regarding your website's status and actions taken on behalf of your website as part of your maintenance plan package
- You will receive monthly alerts for any expiring 3rd party licenses not owned by NSJ Design
The Value Plan builds on the Basic Plan by ramping up the security measures, offering additional technical support and integrating new features like uptime monitoring and discounted development hours on big jobs. This is a full featured plan that provides robust security and a deeper level of support when the Basic Plan isn't enough. Our best value! Here are the details:
- Web application firewall for additional security
- Up to 2 additional development hours for light tasks and small fixes (1 - 2 business day turnaround)
- Up to 1 hour of telephone support
- Uptime monitoring alerts. We'll monitor your website's uptime and notify you if there is a problem and your websites goes down
- Up to 5 additional development hours at 10% off our normal hourly rate ($85/hour versus $94/hour)
The site looks great, but how do we get people to see it? The Pro Plan builds on the Value Plan and was developed for businesses that require on-line marketing solutions to drive more traffic to their websites. We'll work closely with you to understand your marketing goals and then put together a package that includes one or more of the following options:
- Google AdWords Campaign: You will be assigned a dedicated PPC manager to research keywords and manage your campaign.
- SEO Content Writing: Google loves websites with new content. We'll source out skilled writers for your industry that will post articles to your blog and social media.
- Email Campaigns: A dedicated email marketing specialist will build you an automated campaign to manage the entire customer sales cycle from lead generation to follow ups.
- Lead Generation Pages: This is a service NSJ Design provides directly in conjunction with a Google AdWords specialist to make your AdWords campaign more effective by increasing the conversion rate.
- Link building: One of the best ways to improve your organic SEO is by having a knowledgeable specialist increase the number of good quality backlinks to your website.
- Website Speed Optimization: This is another service NSJ Design provides directly. The faster your website, the higher your site will appear in search results.
- Light tasks and small fixes are commonly requested tasks that don't require complex development efforts or larger investments of time than is specified under the maintenance plan agreement. Examples falling under this category include updating text and images, updating product information, posting blogs, changing settings in the WordPress dashboard and updating CSS and HTML. On the other hand, fixing a broken plugin or removing malware from a hacked site would not be considered a light task or a small fix.
- All plans are month-to-month. Unused hours do not roll over into the next month nor can they be pulled from future months.
- We don't include hosting in our maintenance plans at this time, but we can definitely make suggestions and help you decide on the best hosting solution for your website.
- All payments are in USD. Payment is due on the 1st day of each month and will be accepted via credit card. You may choose to have your card billed automatically or you may pay manually.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time via email or standard mail. Unused hours will not be refunded after cancellation but can still be used up until the month ends.
- Maintenance Plans are completely optional. If we built your website and you don't want a plan, that's completely fine. We don't push you into purchasing this. Also, you can subscribe to a plan even if we didn't build your website as long it uses WordPress. That's ok, too!